2018 Fall Lead Line Class
Who: Children - Ages 3 to 6
Price: 5 Sessions $195
When: Mondays OR Thursdays
Time: 1 to 1:50 pm
Monday Class Dates:
- November 5, 12, 19
- December 3
Thursday Class Dates:
- November 8, 15, 29
- December 6, 13
What Lead Line Lessons are About:
- Parent Learns how to safely interact with horses
- Parent and child learn how to groom a horse
- Parent and child learn how to move the horse on the ground
- Child learns basic riding skills
- Excellent for child's focus, balance, and coordination.
One parent or assigned guardian will be in charge of the horse your child will be riding. Lead Line classes will incorporate teaching in the following areas:
- Leading the horse
- Learning how to keep the horse out of your space
- Leading the horse while your child is learning riding skills.
Adults will be taught and instructed on the horse handling using our gentlest horses, so you do not have to have horse experience! (Adults need closed toe shoes)
Students will interact with each other by playing games on horseback.
Please dress in layers and closed toed shoes (Tennis shoes are fine). We have helmets for your use, but your bicycle helmets can also be used.
Please feel free to call Kim at 303-941-2037 if you have additional questions.